Munich RE office Building(image by Munich RE)
- on the fulfillment of investment disclosure obligations (in the U.S.: Securities and Exchange Commission Reporting requirements and Regulation S-K Item 101 (c)(1)(xii));
- shareholder litigation alleging the breach of duty of care in managing the affairs;
- failure against professional obligation to inform and to warn;
- misleading the public, the courts and the legislator against better knowledge (conspiracy theory, already used in the first Hurricane Katrina case Comer v. Murphy Oil USA, Inc.);
- construction deficiencies;
- negligence in the enforcement of environmental legislation.
Related: Munich RE is one of many that believes liability for climate change damage is a serious issue