|Potentially Successful Climate Change Defendants|
in Holland and Sweden
Regarding the general reflections on the selection of appropriate defendants, one can look at the Article Identifying potential defendants in climate damage litigation cases. Here in this article are a few links presented which indicate potentially interesting lists of defendants in the Netherlands and Sweden.
These are the 2 European states that have both relatively high chances of success and joint and common liability. (see bottom of article for links to older acrtiles about those 2 countries).
List of companies in the Netherlands that may have successful litigation suits brought against them:
List of companies in Sweden that may have successful litigation suits brought against them:
In the following articles, we have already discussed specific issues about Holland or Sweden:
- http://news.claimer.org/2012/01/non-contractual-liability-comparison-eu.html (Sweden, Netherlands)
- http://news.claimer.org/2011/11/overview-on-environmental-liability-law.html (Sweden, Netherlands)
- http://news.claimer.org/2011/05/compensation-law-in-uk-and-in.html (Netherlands)
- http://news.claimer.org/2011/12/special-focus-tort-law-netherlands-2.html (Netherlands)
- http://news.claimer.org/2011/12/special-focus-tort-law-netherlands-1.html (Netherlands)